The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the Italian Agency for Foreign Trade (ICE) have identified a new measure, as part of the export agreement, to support the promotion of Made in Italy and its businesses: the Digital Export Bonus.
Aimed at the internationalization and digitization of SMEs, the contribution is provided by Invitalia and can be requested by manufacturing micro-enterprises, including those set up in networks and consortia.
The services aim to support internationalization processes through:
- the creation of e-commerce systems abroad, sites and / or mobile apps
- the creation of e-commerce systems that provide for the automation of the transfer, updating and management of items to and from the web
- the creation of ancillary services to e-commerce
- the creation of a communication, information and promotion strategy for the digital export channel
- digital marketing aimed at developing internationalization activities
- CMS (Content Management System) services
- registration and / or subscription to SaaS (Software as a Service) platforms for managing visibility and content marketing expenses
- consultancy services for the development of organizational processes and human capital
- the upgrade of hardware equipment necessary for the development of organizational processes
The contribution provided by the Bonus is granted for the following amounts:
- € 4,000 to micro-enterprises for eligible expenses of no less than € 5,000, net of VAT;
- € 22,500 to networks and consortia against eligible costs of no less than € 25,000, net of VAT.
The establishment of the list of supplier companies authorized to provide the services and services covered by the subsidy is envisaged.
Companies competent in business development and digital transformation processes for export, which have provided services or performances, relating to one or more of the eligible expenses, for an amount of at least 200,000 may request registration on the list. euro in the last three years.
Go International is the ideal place to find the best professionals to make the most of situations of this kind. It will take place at Palazzo delle Stelline in Milan from 4 to 5 October 2022. For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.